Children & Family
Taking the children on holiday can be a wonderful experience. But it can also be exhausting trying to make sure everyone is entertained. Let us help! We have gathered together all of the events happening on Dartmoor specifically designed with children in mind (but lots of fun for adults too) and put them in one place...in front of you. Get close and personal with the animals at Pennywell Farm, enjoy a floodlit carnival, see the Dartmoor ponies or go wild on a bushcraft day; the choice is yours.
This list contains properties matching:
- Category group: childrens
- Start date: 22/08/2014
- End date: 21/09/2014
- Type(s): Events
- LustleighLustleigh Show is a family day out at Kelly Farm, Lustleigh. A traditional rural village show held in the beautiful Wrey Valley, we offer visitors a day of entertainment, delicious food and drink, and an opportunity to learn about rural skills.
- Bovey TraceyBushcraft bonanza, Parke, Bovey Tracey Get wild in the woods, build your very own den, learn to light a fire and toast marshmallows on it. Follow the nature trail to get to the site.
- LydfordMyths and legends walk Discover the myths and legends that surround the gorge and local area on this one to two hour walk led by our head ranger starting from the gorge and through the village.
- Newton AbbotHannahs Events June - September 2014
- There are 8
- dates matching
- your search
- YelvertonGet set for a great FREE day out, full of fun & fresh air, before heading back to school, with this year’s much-awaited Bioblitz. Join the Tamar Valley AONB team in yet another beautiful setting - The Garden House, Buckland Monachorum, on Monday 1st September, to search for all that crawls, flutters, slithers & swims.
- Bovey TraceyThe Nourish Festival is a new event celebrating the very best in regional food, craft and classical. Set in the heart of Bovey Tracey, Nourish is a weekend of events designed to feed the body, the mind and the senses. Nourish Festival is a community