Festivals, fetes & fairs
Who doesn't enjoy a good festival or local fair? And Dartmoor does it so well. Choose from craft events, to food festivals, the arts, music festivals and traditional country fayres. Take in the atmosphere and see rural Dartmoor at its best.
This list contains properties matching:
- Category group: fetes, fairs and festivals
- Start date: 20/12/2014
- End date: 20/03/2015
- Type(s): Events
- OkehamptonOkehampton Farmers Market offers a wide range of locally grown and made produce from vegetables and eggs to jams, chutneys, fresh meat and bread. Come a visit a friendly group of producers and support local food!
- ManatonSales of local produce and craft.
- BuckfastleighLocal produce and Fair Trade refreshments.
For a Christmas that is truly magical visit Plymouth’s City Centre and Waterfront. With high-end shopping and unique gift ideas, festive markets, spectacular events and attractions you needn’t go anywhere else.
Enjoy the Christmas atmosphere with festive lights, fun attractions and trails all within the city’s striking architecture and waterfront creating a yuletide experience unlike any other.
Whilst you’re here why not make a day of it and stop off in one of the many cafes, restaurants and bars Plymouth has to offer. Whether you are looking for a quick bite to fuel a day of Christmas shopping, a lazy lunch to while away the afternoon, or a fine-dining experience to celebrate the season you will find something to tempt your taste buds.
- Saturdays and Sundays from 8 November – 21 December, 11am-4pm, last tour at 3.20pm. It’s all change at Drogo as phase two of the building project to save the castle ends and phase three begins. The castle will be open for some special behind the scenes tours. Admission to castle by guided tour only. Normal winter admissions prices apply.
- TotnesA series of three festive evenings on Tuesdays with entertainment, shopping, food and lots of fun.