Festivals, fetes & fairs
Who doesn't enjoy a good festival or local fair? And Dartmoor does it so well. Choose from craft events, to food festivals, the arts, music festivals and traditional country fayres. Take in the atmosphere and see rural Dartmoor at its best.
This list contains properties matching:
- Category group: fetes, fairs and festivals
- Start date: 02/09/2014
- End date: 02/10/2014
- Type(s): Events
- BuckfastleighLocal produce and Fair Trade refreshments.
- OkehamptonLetterboxing for the digital age. Use a GPS or Smartphone for a day on Dartmoor finding Geocaches and possibly some letterboxes.
- OkehamptonAn evening extravaganza of food, music and late night shopping. There will be a Marquee in the Red Lion Yard from late afternoon with a bar, Mexican food and live music. Around the St James Chapel there will be a farmers' market, Spanish/Basque cuis
- Bovey TraceyEXHIBITION Devon Open Studios at Devon Guild from Saturday 6th to Sunday 21st September 2014. Exhibition showcasing a selection of work by Devon Guild Members who are opening their doors during the Devon Open Studios event run by Devon Artist Network.
- Newton AbbotAbbfest is a celebration of Devon Food and Drink – a great selection of over 150 Devon Ales and Ciders and over 60 local food and craft producers.
- ChagfordThe Friend’s, officially the Chagford Parish Church and Churchyard Trust, is a registered charity set up to raise funds from the wider community of Chagford to help with the maintenance and improvement of the church and churchyard.
- ChagfordThe Fourth Chagford Film Festival Bigger, crazier and more fun than ever!
- PlymouthFarmers’ Market Join us to enjoy the vibrant, colourful and friendly atmosphere of our farmers markets. Our markets are an alternative shopping experience where you and can talk directly to the producers and sample some of the award winning