Festivals, fetes & fairs
Who doesn't enjoy a good festival or local fair? And Dartmoor does it so well. Choose from craft events, to food festivals, the arts, music festivals and traditional country fayres. Take in the atmosphere and see rural Dartmoor at its best.
This list contains properties matching:
- Category group: fetes, fairs and festivals
- Start date: 23/07/2014
- End date: 22/08/2014
- Type(s): Events
- BuckfastleighLocal produce and Fair Trade refreshments.
- OkehamptonLetterboxing for the digital age. Use a GPS or Smartphone for a day on Dartmoor finding Geocaches and possibly some letterboxes.
- OkehamptonAn evening extravaganza of food, music and late night shopping. There will be a Marquee in the Red Lion Yard from late afternoon with a bar, Mexican food and live music. Around the St James Chapel there will be a farmers' market, Spanish/Basque cuis
- PlymouthFarmers’ Market Join us to enjoy the vibrant, colourful and friendly atmosphere of our farmers markets. Our markets are an alternative shopping experience where you and can talk directly to the producers and sample some of the award winning
- Bovey TraceyMany different events throughout the week
- There are 2
- dates matching
- your search
- South ZealSOUTH ZEAL, OKEHAMPTON, DEVON 37th Festival August 8th, 9th and 10th, 2014
- Newton AbbotHannahs Beer & Music Festival We are delighted to introduce our first ever Beer and Music Festival and two days of the very best in local beer, bands, bikes and barbecue food.
- DrewsteigntonCommunity workshop – Family workshop Create a short animated film using a variety of art and modelling materials.