Dartmoor is the perfect place to get active. It is nature's gymnasium, providing a natural climbing frame, the fastest running machine, the hardest rowing machine and every day is different. Why not enter a race, take part in a sport and challenge yourself, right here. On Dartmoor. See where it takes you.
This list contains properties matching:
- Category group: sporting
- Start date: 01/08/2014
- End date: 31/08/2014
- Type(s): Events
- OkehamptonGo Canoeing: Starter Sessions at Adventure Okehampton
- OkehamptonLetterboxing for the digital age. Use a GPS or Smartphone for a day on Dartmoor finding Geocaches and possibly some letterboxes.
- OkehamptonFamily Rock Days A great day out on Dartmoor. We travel to some of the famous Dartmoor tors where we'll try a range of rock based activities, some rock climbing, weaselling and bouldering. Dartmoor granite is great for rock-climbing, as the ro
- OkehamptonGO CANOEING – PADDLE DAY An Official BCU Guided Tour £49 per person Guided trip in open canoes, suitable for all abilities, offering the chance to canoe the historic Exeter Canal and River.
- OkehamptonMountain Bike Day Tours 2014 This day course offers you the chance to build your confidence on a bike, you will need to be able to ride a bike confidently and be reasonably fit for the weekend. There are two options, first using local woods with
- OkehamptonWILD CAMP: £59 per person. Overnight on Dartmoor, accompanied by our experienced instructors, you'll join in some bushcraft skills sessions and then hike onto Dartmoor using compass work.