Dartmoor is the perfect place to get active. It is nature's gymnasium, providing a natural climbing frame, the fastest running machine, the hardest rowing machine and every day is different. Why not enter a race, take part in a sport and challenge yourself, right here. On Dartmoor. See where it takes you.
This list contains properties matching:
- Category group: sporting
- Start date: 31/10/2014
- End date: 29/01/2015
- Type(s): Events
- OkehamptonGo Canoeing: Starter Sessions at Adventure Okehampton
- DartmoorThis Course is designed for those who have some knowledge of map reading and the use of a compass. It is provided for Moorland Guides by Dartmoor Navigation.com, whose qualified Instructor will introduce you to more advanced map reading and compass skills, together with poor visibility techniques and much more.
- Follow the trail around the garden and grounds to learn about Dartmoor myths and legends. £1.50 per trail (includes prize) Normal admission prices apply
- OkehamptonCanoeing for Improvers (BCU 3 Star) This is one of the more advanced Canoeing courses, which allows individuals with sufficient expertise, to gain the BCU 3 Star standards for Canoeing. The course provides one day on the River Dart and a second
- Bovey TraceyChristmas Celebration Join us for a day of Christmas festivities. Carol singers, free mulled wine and food/drink tastings. Select from a huge range of Christmas decorations, cards and handmade gifts in our craft shop. Devon Guild of Craftsmen, Rive