Dartmoor is the perfect place to get active. It is nature's gymnasium, providing a natural climbing frame, the fastest running machine, the hardest rowing machine and every day is different. Why not enter a race, take part in a sport and challenge yourself, right here. On Dartmoor. See where it takes you.
This list contains properties matching:
- Category group: sporting
- Start date: 23/08/2014
- End date: 22/09/2014
- Type(s): Events
- OkehamptonGo Canoeing: Starter Sessions at Adventure Okehampton
- OkehamptonLetterboxing for the digital age. Use a GPS or Smartphone for a day on Dartmoor finding Geocaches and possibly some letterboxes.
- OkehamptonFamily Rock Days A great day out on Dartmoor. We travel to some of the famous Dartmoor tors where we'll try a range of rock based activities, some rock climbing, weaselling and bouldering. Dartmoor granite is great for rock-climbing, as the ro
- OkehamptonGO CANOEING – PADDLE DAY An Official BCU Guided Tour £49 per person Guided trip in open canoes, suitable for all abilities, offering the chance to canoe the historic Exeter Canal and River.
- OkehamptonMountain Bike Day Tours 2014 This day course offers you the chance to build your confidence on a bike, you will need to be able to ride a bike confidently and be reasonably fit for the weekend. There are two options, first using local woods with
- OkehamptonWILD CAMP: £59 per person. Overnight on Dartmoor, accompanied by our experienced instructors, you'll join in some bushcraft skills sessions and then hike onto Dartmoor using compass work.
- Newton Abbot
Check out the monster action where our very own trucks Extreme and Lil Devil compete to prove theyre the best car crushing monsters in Europe. 2013 was a very busy year for these monsters. Performing at over 150 shows during the summer meant they were in need of some long overdue TLC. The Extreme workshop has been busy over the winter months to make sure the trucks are ready to keep up with the grueling workout the drivers are going to put them through. Both still pulling 1500 horsepower and car- crushing to the max, these machines are primed and ready for action.
- OkehamptonIntermediate Kayaking and Canoeing (BCU 2 Star Course) BCU 2 Star Course Saturday 19th /Sunday 20th July 2014 BCU 2 Star Adults/Paddle Power Discover courses BCU 2 Star Course Sat 6th September/Sunday 7th September 2014 BCU
- OkehamptonAre you daring enough for the CLIC Sargent Dartmoor Drop Abseil at Meldon Viaduct? The abseil takes place on Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th September, 9am-5pm, to raise funds to help CLIC Sargent continue to provide its vital services for childre
Join Sarah Gaisford on a sponsored ride on Sunday 7th September as she embarks on her Dartmoor Challenge to raise money for the Injured Jockeys Fund.