Dartmoor is the perfect place to get active. It is nature's gymnasium, providing a natural climbing frame, the fastest running machine, the hardest rowing machine and every day is different. Why not enter a race, take part in a sport and challenge yourself, right here. On Dartmoor. See where it takes you.
This list contains properties matching:
- Category group: sporting
- Start date: 03/09/2014
- End date: 03/10/2014
- Type(s): Events
- OkehamptonGo Canoeing: Starter Sessions at Adventure Okehampton
- OkehamptonLetterboxing for the digital age. Use a GPS or Smartphone for a day on Dartmoor finding Geocaches and possibly some letterboxes.
- OkehamptonGO CANOEING – PADDLE DAY An Official BCU Guided Tour £49 per person Guided trip in open canoes, suitable for all abilities, offering the chance to canoe the historic Exeter Canal and River.
- OkehamptonAre you daring enough for the CLIC Sargent Dartmoor Drop Abseil at Meldon Viaduct? The abseil takes place on Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th September, 9am-5pm, to raise funds to help CLIC Sargent continue to provide its vital services for childre
- OkehamptonIntermediate Kayaking and Canoeing (BCU 2 Star Course) BCU 2 Star Course Saturday 19th /Sunday 20th July 2014 BCU 2 Star Adults/Paddle Power Discover courses BCU 2 Star Course Sat 6th September/Sunday 7th September 2014 BCU
Join Sarah Gaisford on a sponsored ride on Sunday 7th September as she embarks on her Dartmoor Challenge to raise money for the Injured Jockeys Fund.