- Dartmoor food & drink stars in line for awardsThursday, 20th February 2014
- Devon bakers get their chance to shine!Sunday, 16th February 2014
- Tantalising clues to Dartmoor's pre-historic pastWednesday, 5th February 2014
- Dartmoor attractions praised at South West Tourism AwardsSaturday, 1st February 2014
- Dartmoor's own Olympian on the road to RioTuesday, 14th January 2014
- Dartmoor Cycle Training Camp - New for 2014 Thursday, 12th December 2013
- Competition Winners announcedMonday, 2nd December 2013
- Dartmoor Prize Draw winners announcedFriday, 8th November 2013
- Dartmoor Holiday firm wins top travel awardWednesday, 9th October 2013
- DARTMOOR’S AGRI-TOURISM COMMUNITY WELCOMES SWISS DELEGATIONSunday, 8th September 2013
- Organisers hail another successful Dartmoor Classic CyclosportiveTuesday, 25th June 2013
- Dartmoor Farmers in the SpotlightTuesday, 15th November 2011
- Dartmoor gets interactiveTuesday, 15th November 2011
- England’s last wilderness gets 21st century upgradeMonday, 19th September 2011
- Devon Tourism Skills NetworkSaturday, 2nd April 2011
Welcome to the My Shortlist tool. Use this to select your shortlist of places to stay and visit, and it will automatically calculate distances between them for you and plot them on a map.
Click on to add an item to your Shortlist basket.
Dartmoor in the news
27th January 2010
Categories: Latest News
Take a look at the latest Dartmoor articles we've managed to get into the press...
Read about having a holiday on Dartmoor where Stephen Spielbergs latest Hollywood blockbuster is set. Click here
To watch the Langman family on Relocation, Relocation and further info on this programme. Click here
Watch Tony Robinson with his Time Team exploring the bottom of Tottiford Resevoir. Click here
Welcome to one of England's finest country hotels offering accommodation, fishing,...
Welcome to Mallards an elegant Grade 11 Listed Victorian Townhouse offering quality B & B...
Springfield is a detached, Dartmoor longhouse, comfortably sleeping four adults and two...